A number of bug fixes have been applied to MEX V 15 released on the 6th of December 2017.
Do note that for those MEX users already on V15 an auto update should have already taken place. Please check the About MEX option in the Hamburger Menu in MEX to confirm that this update has occured or you can check for updates in MEX V15. All users on older versions of MEX will need to visit the user portal to upgrade their system.
The main enhancement added to this release is the Out of Browser functionality has been added into MEX 15 which can be accessed from the hamburger menu in the top right of MEX 15. This will create a link to open MEX 15 on the user’s computer acting like a normal Windows Application and also gives elevated privileges to MEX 15 to allow it to access local documents when they are attached on the documents tab.
Take a look at our release video below to cover a few enhancements and bug fixes.
Summary of Bug Fixes
Some of the bug fixes for this release include:
- Dynamic Grid scrolling has been smoothened out so as you scroll it will no longer jump over rows.
- After filtering a listing with a column that is added via “Add Listing Columns” then filtering with another default column will no longer cause Listing Layout issues when opening details and returning to the listing.
- When performing searches on any listing in MEX any filters applied will no longer be removed.
- Images uploaded with incorrect rotation settings will be rectified on upload.
- You can now apply security to the context menu of the UDF section of the Asset Register Details.
- You can now apply security to the context menu of the Asset Search Listing.
- Security can now be applied to the Asset Search/Selector form as expected.
- Gauge KPI’s will no longer have refresh issues when you click on a different view other than the first.
- Adding Downtime and Done Readings to History details no longer result in excessive message boxes appearing on closing the form.
- Work Order’s Quick Edit can now be sorted.
- You can now print more than 50 Work Orders at a time from the Work Order Scheduler.
- History Print button of the Work Order History listing now regionalises Work Orders when using the Date Finished or the Work Order Number parameters.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
MEX User Portal
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777