MEX App – Four Hour Training Course
In the MEX Mobile course, you will learn how to navigate your way through the MEX Mobile Application. This course concentrates on the Tradespeople who will be completing their day-to-day activities on a mobile device. This can involve completing the Work Orders that have been assigned to them, creating new Work Orders and Requests, viewing equipment’s History and other tasks that a tradesperson would typically perform on MEX.
This course is designed to run over a four-hour period, allowing multiple groups to attend through a day.
The MEX App – Four Hour Training Course includes these topics:
- Overview of MEX Mobile
- Navigating in the MEX App
- The Main Menu
- Listings Screen
- Details Screen
- Work Orders
- Creating Work Orders
- Closing a Work Order off to History
- Issuing parts to the Work Order
- Document Attachments and Electronic Forms
- Performing Inspections
- Create a Post Entry Work Order
- Viewing the equipment’s Work Order History
- Asset Register
- Navigating in the Asset Register
- Searching for an Asset
- Accessing an Asset’s related information (such as work history, parts lists etc.)
- Accessing and editing an Asset’s details.
- Entering and processing Readings
- Creating a Maintenance Request
The attendees will need to have:
- A mobile device with the MEX Mobile Application installed. If required MEX will provide assistance in installing the application before the course commences.
- A basic understanding of how the mobile device operates. The attendee needs to be able to switch the device on, start an application on the device and generally be able to navigate around the device. If a mobile device is not available, then the MEX Mobile application can also be run on a Windows laptop.
It is preferable that the attendees have a basic understanding of MEX, but this is not essential.
NB: Please be aware that running this course privately will necessitate certain equipment and/or technical requirements. If you feel that you may not be able to meet these requirements, please contact us to find out what options are available to you.
Register Today Contact Us